One week ago today, April 20, I had 69 visitors and over 90 page visits. Let’s try and make that a daily occurrence! Share with your friends and family to make sure they get their daily dose, too.
Today’s a day of action-planning, of introversion. What the heck do I want from my life?
Here’s a few things I’ve come up with for the remainder of 2016:
- have open dialogue and a deeper relationship with God
- create change in people’s lives (both physically and mentally)
- help clients reach a new personal best every time I meet with them
- educate clients on the importance of nutrition for mind and body
- influence non-clients to want to learn more about exercise and nutrition
- attend at least 4 seminars/conferences to gain knowledge in my field(s) of work
- compete in a figure contest and place 1st
- observe/intern at a prosthetics lab to work my way to grad school
- upgrade my 2007 Kawasaki 650R for another sportsbike (make/model to be decided)
- drive my 1969 Jeepster Commando through all kinds of scenery
- become more financially stable with income and expenses
- make a social life for myself (interactions outside of those with my pups)
- record at least one song of voice and guitar as a Christmas gift
- have more contact with family and friends outside of Austin
Take an hour one day to sit down and write down some short-term (6-12 month) goals. Every week, take 30 minutes to go over your list, see where you’re putting the effort and make sure you’re doing something weekly to work towards all of those goals. Some goals might take more persistence than others… Budget your time. Make sure you have your priorities in line. Yes, this is the only life you’ve got.
Don’t find yourself looking back every December asking yourself “What did I do this year?” and having your response be a blank stare on your face with bags under your eyes because all you’ve done is work, work, work and not pursue YOU!
Here are a few great links to help you work on those characteristics that are essential to deciding, working towards, and obtaining your life goals:
- Fear: https://www.tonyrobbins.com/mind-meaning/how-to-use-fear/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=How%2520to%2520Use%2520Fear&utm_campaign=Editorial
- Mastery: http://www.businessinsider.com/tony-robbins-what-to-do-in-20s-be-successful-in-30s-2016-4
- Audacity: https://definingaudacity.com/2013/08/22/leverage2/
- Hungry for Life: http://www.hungryforlife.org/blog/why-again-did-we-start
Instead of dragging your feet, make every step purposefully. Instead of waiting, go out and put your dreams in the palm of your hand. Instead of falling victim to setbacks, use them as a diving board to jump deeper into what you want in your life.
Subscribe to get updates on new posts, and share to inspire others around you to create change. Thank you for your support!